Quality First Home Improvement Inc
installs seamless rain gutter systems fabricated from aluminum, galvanized steel, and copper. Gutters options include Gutter Dome® gutter screen tops to keep debris out, and to prevent clogging.
Seamless gutters, as their name implies, don't have potentially leaky seams along their lengths--their biggest selling point. The lengths join to inside and outside corner components and downspout outlets. Seamless gutters are usually formed from aluminum that has a baked-on finish, but they may be made from copper or factory-painted steel.
The purpose of guttering systems is to collect water (rain) from the roofing area and disperse the water away from your home. Properly configured downspouts (leaders, drain pipes) are very essential. A faulty guttering system can contribute to damage to wood Soffit & Fascia, Shingles, Building Foundations, Driveways, Walkways and Landscaping.
Making the gutter
Seamless gutters are extruded at the job site to the exact length of each run. Your gutter begins as a roll of metal, which is then is fed into the extruding machine, and the gutter is formed without any un-necessary seams. Even exceptionally long runs can be made using this method.
Leaf and debris barrier
GutterDome is a permanent solution for an annual problem. Each year, countless hours are spent cleaning clogged and debris filled rain gutters. This is a time consuming and dangerous task which is eliminated by installing GutterDome rain gutter appliances. Our cutting edge siphoning technology and innovatively designed rain gutter appliance prevents clogged rain gutters and allows you to eliminate gutter cleaning for all-time.
- Plain weave surgical grade stainless steel wire mesh prevents debris from entering your rain gutters. Surgical grade stainless steel mesh on top prevents insects, leaves, pine needles, roof grit, seed pods, small organic matter and whirly birds from entering your home’s rain gutter system
- Installs on vast majority of rain gutters (4"/5" or 6"/7" in width) including curved, fascia, half round, K-style and ogee
- Installs on all roof types including cedar shakes,composotion shingles,tile,metal,Spanish tile and stone coated steel
- Fastens to the front lip of your existing rain gutters with self-drilling screws
- Durable surface coating adheres to AAMA standards, is environmentally responsible, long lasting, low maintenance, scratch resistant and provides tough performance
- 20 Year - Limited Parts Warranty to the original owner when installed by an Authorized Dealer