Help Prevent Shingle Blow-Off And Eliminate Waste With An Eave/Rake Starter Strip.
Pre-Cut Eave/Rake Starter Strips Are One Of The Most Overlooked Parts Of A Roofing System!
That’s because some contractors try to use a cut-up strip shingle as the “starter” course on your roof. Unfortunately, cut-up shingles may not have properly positioned adhesive to ensure adequate wind resistance.
Using a pre-cut eave/rake starter strip will:
- Provide a cost-effective alternative to using cut-up shingles as your starter course
- Include a high-quality, properly positioned adhesive that will tightly lock your shingles in place to help prevent blow-off
- Be easy to use and install, with no cutting on the roof
Pro-Start™ Eave/Rake Starter Strip is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and has even earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
Product Specifications (Nominal)
- ICC-ES 1475
- Dade County Approved
- Meets ASTM D3462
- UL 790 Class A fire rating
- Florida Building Code approved
- (full sheet) 13" x 38"
- (half sheet) 6.5" x 38"
Coverage Per Bundle
- 19 full sheets (38 individual pieces)
- Approx. 120.33 linear ft (when split in half)